Ready to move into your new Dallas apartment?
Here’s what’s included with your moving help.
If our professional locators have helped you find a Dallas apartment, we would like to thank you for your patronage by giving you help moving. Dallas-Apartment.com has teamed up with some of Dallas’ most respected apartment movers who will move you into your new place at no charge. To see if you qualify for our Move It Free offer, please read the terms to the right.
If you have already scheduled your moving help , please take a look below to see what is included:
- 1 Bed with headboard and footboard-detached
- 1 Dresser with Mirror-detached
- 2 Nightstands
- 1 Chest of Drawers
- 1 Television under 32 inches
- 1 Chair with Ottoman
Per Living Room:
- 1 Regular sofa or sectional sofa
- 1 Loveseat
- 2 End Tables
- 1 Coffee Table
- 1 Television under 32 in.
- 1 Chair/Recliner
Per Dining Room:
- 1 Dining Room Table
- 6 Chairs
- 1 Washer and 1 Dryer $25 Total
- 4 Lamps
- Bookshelves $10-$40
- Boxes must be sealed and must weigh less than 50 lbs.
- Number of medium Boxes Allowed per room:
- One Bedroom = 10
- Two Bedrooms = 20
- Three Bedrooms = 30
Medium Boxes over limit are $2 per box.
Big Boxes over limit or over weight are $4 per box
For Specialty Items and Services:
- 1 Desk or Computer table under 50lbs., $20
- 1 Buffet for Bakers Rack, $20
- Packing, $25 per hour, per man
- Entertainment Center or Armoire, $25
- Television over 36?, $25
- big screen TV over 55?, $35
- Sleeper Sofa, $20
- Piano, $75
- China Cabinets, $20
- Refrigerator/Freezer, $25
- Additional Armoires, $10
- Weight Bench w/weights, $20
- Water Beds, $40
- Bridge Bed, $25
- Treadmill/Exercise Bike, $20
- BBQ grill, $10 ( without gas tank )
- Bike, $5
- Glass top small, $6
- glass top large, $20
Any items not listed must be negotiated with movers before you move.
Notify us as soon as possible when you have found an apartment so your move can be scheduled.
- Disassemble/Reassemble, $10 per item
- Stairs – 25% over the price per floor.
Things We Don’t Move:
- Live plants
- Unboxed pictures, clothing,
- Pool tables
- Aquarium over 25 lbs.
- Lawn equipment
How To Qualify For A Moving Help.
To qualify for a MOVE, rent must be at least $725 a month for a one bedroom and $1000 a month for a two bedroom.