Get an Apartment Rebate with us today!
GET A REBATE CHECK with Dallas Apartments
When you visit a dallas apartment community, please be sure to put us on the guest card. When you lease an apartment, don’t forget to put us on your rental application and lease as your referral source. You will also need to list your agents name.
The Apartment Rebate Process Is Super Simple
- Simply fill out the REGISTRATION FORM or call us at 972-818-3776
- Visit your favorite dallas apartments. Be sure to list us on your guest card, application, and lease as your referral source/locator service!
- After listing us as your referral source on your lease, fill out the REBATE FORM below and let us know your search is complete.
- Look for your rebate in your mail box.
(Restrictions apply – Click here for details.)
Do I have to pay anything to Dallas-Apartment?
No. Our service is absolutely FREE!!
Will the apartment I choose raise my rent to pay you a fee?
No. Our service is a less expensive way for apartments to advertise their property. They are happy that you found them through our free service, so they do not mind paying us a fee for our service to them.
When will I get the check?
Checks arrive approximately 2 – 12 weeks after your move-in date.
What if the apartment complex is not in your database?
We will not be able to send you rebate for properties not listed on our website. You must have learned about your new apartment from our website.
How do I claim my FREE rebate?
Please fill out our Rebate Form and submit. Once we receive your form, we will verify that you followed all the steps necessary to receive your Free Rebate.
Why do you offer a rebate back to me?
The property you choose is happy to receive a new tenant, so we get paid for advertising their property. To show our appreciation for using our Free service, we rebate a portion of your rent back to you!!
- Only one rebate will be processed per lease.
- Only one person can claim the rebate for that one unit.
- If you have lived in the same complex before, you cannot qualify for the rebate.
- If you transfer or move to a related property, you cannot quality for a rebate.
- You must sign a lease of 12 months or more to quality for a rebate.
- The property must be paying us at least a 50% commission
- To qualify for a $100 rebate, the Dallas apartment rent amount must be a minimum of $900.
You will NOT be charged for this FREE service! The apartment you choose will pay us directly from their advertising budget.